Union Bank of Nigeria are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cards & Alternate Channels Dispute Resolution Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Ensure refund/settlement is processed within set time frames in order to delights customers.
- Maintain customer service standards to retain cardholder base by ensuring service provided is appropriate and taking prompt action to rectify problems/queries
- Review and authorize posting file from team members for processing and crediting of customers account for failed transactions.
- Reconciliation of individual processed file on electronic channels and ensure all outstanding are resolved within agreed timelines.
- Be vigilant to identify high risk areas and suggest necessary controls where possible
- Ensure all enquiries and complaints relating to card and channel transactions are responded to within defined SLA time frame to guide against customers dissatisfaction.
- Ensure settlement figures are validated for all card transactions done via ATM, POS and WEB
- Ensure that all processed transactions are reviewed for completeness, accuracy and validity to guide against errors
- Ensure proper adjusting entries are made for exceptions identified during call over exercise
- Ensure submission of volume statistics report and any other report as may be required
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply