Talents360.ng – Our Client, a multi-professional services company with active interest in Agricultural, Travel & Tourism and real estate, is seeking to hire a well experienced and detailed individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The chief financial officer position is accountable for the financial operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting and auditing.
- Create new finance & accounting procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entities and evolving business structure
- Handle all financial/tax statutory regulation/compliance
- Manage all accounting procedures
- The Job holder will report to the MD/CEO
- Oversee the annual operating plan and budget process for the company.
- Publish financial statements on time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Report on the company’s financial health and illiquidity
- Identifying and addressing financial risks & opportunities for the company.
- Managing the company’s cash balances and working capital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or any relevant discipline
- 3-4 years of experience as a CFO
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including the generally accepted accounting principle (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting softwares
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with corporate governance
- BSC in accounting, finance, or a relevant degree
- ACA/ACCA certification is compulsory
- Solid knowledge of accounting and tax regulations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Chief Finance Officer” as the subject of the email.