Applicants are invited for admission into the Edo State University, Uzairue (EDSU) various DEGREE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session on the school’s official website.
Edo State University Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BSc. Anatomy
- BSc. Physiology
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- (MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery
FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
FACULTY OF LAW PROGRAMMES
FACULTY OF SCIENCE PROGRAMMES
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
Click here for the specific requirements for each course.
Edo State University Admission General Requirements
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- EDSU’s Minimum UTME Pass Mark: 140.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo State University, Uzairue website at edouniversity.edu.ng.
- All applicants are required to have met the Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo State University, Uzairue Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and wished to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo State University, Uzairue are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo State University On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo State University screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form.
Edo State University, Uzairue accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo State University, Uzairue, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records is received in the Admissions Office of Edo State University, Uzairue.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo State University Post UTME Form & Screening Details
Candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo State University 2nd supplementary Screening Exercise on December 8, 2022.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2022 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment slip print out
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact: The Admission office, Edo State University, Uzairue, Edo State, Nigeria
Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Leave a Reply