All candidates that participated in the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka admission screening exercise are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the names of successfully admitted candidates on the school’s official website.
FCE Akoka admission list is now available online.
How to Check FCE (T) Akoka Admission List
FCE (T) Akoka prospective students can now check their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Leave a Reply