All candidates that applied for admission into the NCE programmes of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze during the 2022/2023 academic session are hereby notified that they can now start checking their admission status on the school’s official website.
How to Check FCET, Umunze Admission List
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FCET, Umunze admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze NCE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Leave a Reply