All candidates that applied for admission into the degree programmes of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Gusau (FCETGUSAU), in affiliation with Ahmad Bello University (ABU), Zaria during the 2022/2023 academic session are hereby notified that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check FCE (T) Gusau in Affiliation with ABU Admission List
Federal College of Education (Technical), Gusau (FCETGUSAU) prospective degree students can now check their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FCET Gusau degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- To access your FCET Gusau admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FCET Gusau admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Leave a Reply