All candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) various first-degree programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session are hereby informed that they can now check their admission status on the school’s official website.
How to Check FUAZ Admission List
The Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) prospective students can now check their admission status on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Alternatively, the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUAZ admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAZ admission status.
NOTE: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture, Zuru (FUAZ) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Leave a Reply