Our Schools are accredited by the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) and the Ogun State Ministry of Education. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Isheri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A leading school in Isheri, Ogun State requires a Finance Manager for immediate employment who will be responsible for monitoring the organization’s financial health, planning and best practices.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient in oral and written communication, possess professionalism, critical thinking and the right attitude to work in addition to strong IT skills.
- This award-winning institution is committed to creating a safe, nurturing environment and becoming a great place to learn, work and grow. It is vital that the candidate be committed to upholding these ideals.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective organization and operation of the Accounts department ensuring effective resource allocation with the school’s financials.
- To manage and monitor budgets and payrolls, analyze and report information on the financial status of the school promptly.
- To attend management level meetings, and other meetings as required, and contribute to ideas and strategy to improve the organization and drive its initiatives.
- Maintain accurate financial records in order to facilitate information flow between the accounts department and other departments.
- Monitor all accounting procedures and resolve problems, including processing and prompt payments for all goods and services provided to the school; operation of bank accounts, ensuring that the full reconciliation is undertaken monthly and preparation of invoices and collection of fees due to the school.
- Ensure coordination of functions with related offices. Prepare financial returns for tax offices and other statutory bodies
- Prepare monthly, termly and annual management accounts.
- Relate with external auditors and other statutory organizations.
- Ensuring the financial health of the establishment.
- Other cross functional duties as requested by the School Administrator and the Board.
- A University Degree in Accounting
- Professional membership of ICAN or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years or relevant work experience
- A strong business focus and a grasp of business issues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong numeracy, analytical and computer skills (use of Ms. Office Suite)
- Leadership and management competencies
- Critical thinking, planning and an eye for detail
- Self-motivated, pro-active and be able to work independently.
- Integrity and collaborative attitude to work.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply