All prospective students of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the 2022/2023 academic year first and second batch admission lists.
KSUSTA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List
- Go to the KSUSTA admission portal at www.ksusta.net.
- Enter your Username/RRR Code and passcode in the required columns.
- Finally, log in to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay N5,000 as Admission Acceptance Fee and N1,000 for Students’ Registration Record Files separately into Ecobank with Account Number 4002006157 before coming for Registration at the designated Registration Centre within the University, and Registration had already commenced. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period as approved in the University Academic Calendar will be charged for late registration.
Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print-out JAMB online Admission Letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal on www.ksusta.net to print out your Admission Status letter once you receive an SMS.
On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their portal account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their Registration Fees for both State and other States’ Indigenes and for more Guidelines on the Registration procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to contact the Hall Administration Unit of the University before making payment of an additional fee of N20,000 for bed space per student per session with the Student Affairs Division.
Note that admitted candidates are expected to come along with originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification & Result Slip, JAMB Online Admission Letter for the Institution, Admission Status letter from the University portal and evidence of payment for the acceptance fee and record files.
Alternatively, the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your KSUSTA admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Leave a Reply