ABNL Limited, incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician I
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Assignment Type:Offshore Rotation
Work Schedule: 3wk on / 3wk off – 21 days on / 21 days off
- Technicians are assigned to carry out maintenance work. This can either be an ExxonMobil (XOM) employee or a Contractor resource.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the use of all on-the-job safety tools
- Review job packs
- Identify any safety issues associated with job end and ensure removal/mitigation prior to working
- Execute work as planned
- Record technical history as required by the workgroup. (Global Reliability Tool (GRT), data sheet, etc.)
- Provide feedback on job pack improvements to Execution FLS
- Request permits and notify Supervisor if permit cannot be issued within 30 minutes of requested time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 5 – 30 years relevant work experience.
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply