The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for eligible Nigerians who wish to join the organization.
NDLEA Recruitment Available Positions
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently seeking qualified candidates for full-time positions in the following cadres:
|Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II – CONPASS (08)||First Degree/HND from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate|
|Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I – CONPASS (09)||LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, or equivalent|
|Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics – CONPASS (10)||MBBS or DVM|
|Narcotic Agent Cadre|
|Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)||Nigerian Certificate of Education, Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians, or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning|
|Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)||National Diploma (ND) or equivalent from a recognized institution of learning|
|Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)||Five Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including English and Mathematics|
|Narcotic Assistant Cadre|
|Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)||At least Four Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics or English Language|
|Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)||At least three credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including Mathematics or English Language|
|Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener, etc.||Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III|
NDLEA Recruitment Statutory Requirements
To apply for NDLEA Recruitment, you must meet the following statutory requirements:
- Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Age requirements:
- First category: not less than 20 years or more than 35 years.
- Second and third categories: 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers: 40 years will be considered.
- Height requirements:
- Male: not less than 1.65 meters.
- Female: not less than 1.60 meters.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licenses, while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Drug-free and of good character; must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Use a personal email address and phone number when submitting applications online.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment
To apply for NDLEA Jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NDLEA website to register.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2023:
Click on “Careers” and read the instructions carefully.
Then click on “Apply How“ to register.
You will be redirected to the login page. New users are advised to click on the sign-up button.
On the signup page, enter your name and email address in the required fields
Check your email inbox for the confirmation email to set your desired password. Afterwards, proceed to log in.
You will be redirected to the application page, where you will be able to fill out the form and ensure that all the required documents are uploaded, including 1. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age. 2. Certificate of State of Origin. 3. Educational Certificates. 4. National Identity Card. 5. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate. 6. Passport Photograph.
After submitting the form, applicants must print out their online generated slip.
Follow the instructions carefully and ensure all required documents are uploaded. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further examination and interview. Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms and will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The NDLEA Recruitment application closing date is 8th April 2023.
- Applicants are required to download and print their photo slips after completing their online application. They must also download referee forms and have them completed by two reputable individuals in the society, as specified on the form, to be presented during the screening/interview.
- For more information, please visit www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Leave a Reply