The authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session on the school’s official website.
How to Check Nekede Poly Admission List
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Nekede Poly admission status.
NOTE: Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Leave a Reply