Ivy League Royal Academy, a Christian Early-Years foundation setting that includes Daycare, Pre-School, Nursery, and Primary School established in August 2022 with the vision of harnessing greatness and raising role models to become world changers. Our practice is strong with the use of Montessori, Nigeria, and British curricula are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery School Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Duties / Responsibilities
- Developing a standard lesson note.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Good knowledge of EYFS, Montessori and the use of its materials to facilitate interesting learning experiences in the classroom.
- Structures a developmentally appropriate educational experience in the classroom using singing, dancing, storytelling, games, and activities.
- Teaches pupils how to follow classroom rules and procedures.
- Monitors pupils’ progress throughout the year and evaluate preparedness for the next class.
- Communicates all progress and concerns with tact and professionalism to the head of academics.
- Enforces safety and security standards for the pupil both indoors and outdoors.
- Maintains knowledge of research, developments, and best practices in the early years of education.
- Consciously speaking positively into the lives of the pupils daily.
- Daily praying for the children to become world changers.
- Teaching the pupils about safety precautions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- B.Ed., B.Sc / NCE. in any related Science, Social Sciences, Art, or any other related Courses.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Any other relevant professional certifications/training will be an added advantage.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of early years’ development principles and developmentally appropriate educational practices.
- Enthusiastic personality.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with adults and children.
- Teamwork Oriented.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan, manage and evaluate curriculum
- Safety oriented.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply