The authorities of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree, invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session post UTME screening exercise on the school’s official website.
Osun Poly Iree Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2022/2023 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2022 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME
SCREENING FEE- N2,000.00 only
Eligible Candidates should log on to Osun State Polytechnic Website:www.ospoly.edu.ng and follow the steps below:
- Go to https://ospoly.edu.ng/ click on student portal.
- On the page shown, select Post UTME
- Type in your Full Name and E-mail address (unique email address)
- Click Proceed to Payment
- Pay the stated amount using the ATM Card of any Bank of choice for the payment.
- Print out your registration slip and come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level results to the Academic Affairs Building of the Polytechnic for Screening Exercise on a date to be communicated soon.
Candidates should check the institution’s website for the appropriate date of his/her Department Faculty Screening dates which will be announced later.
Deadline: December 31, 2022.
Further Clarification may be obtained via email and the following phone numbers: 080-830-33656 09055063355, 08038442009 and 08034007555
Candidates are advised to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers. The Polytechnic will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and phone numbers. Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.