ABNL Limited an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer / Specialist I
Employment Type: Contract
Work Schedule: Standard – 5 days on / 2 days off – 5 days on / 2 days off
- Engineers contributing primarily to the Production stage of operation, while sharing Production knowledge to support asset development and technology commercialization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support project development from concept selection through commissioning and startup and/or all phases of asset operational life through asset sale or decommissioning.
- Apply understanding of oil and gas producing operations, and teamwork, communication and presentation skills to develop and deliver cost effective technical support within your discipline.
- Primary contributions will be at the individual contributor level in skill areas specific to the individual’s current and primary job families.
- Document completed efforts such that others can leverage their work to enable efficient future similar efforts. Identify opportunities to improve work processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Expected to have a broad skill set and considered proficient in the following skill areas: Wellbore Hydraulics, Well Performance, Completion Design, Workover Design, Fluid Flow & Hydraulics, Operations Support and Surveillance, and Artificial Lift.
- Closely related professional experience
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Additional Skills in Addition to Job Description:
- Leads production optimization efforts focused on maximizing asset value through integrated production surveillance and optimization.
- Work across functional boundaries, responsible for understanding and testing changing field constraints from the sand face to the sales point to optimize profitable production.
- Engaged daily with operations and technical teams with frequent field visits and/or assignments
- Proficiency in at least one Business Intelligence (BI) tool.
Sphere of Influence:
- Immediate work group and interfaces from other disciplines.
- Work effectively with partners and contractors in pursuit of efforts on the projects and assets they support.
- Participate in industry conferences that align with the individual’s skills and business focus.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply