The authorities of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the list of candidates admitted into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List – International Applicants
- Check your name on the admission list HERE
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the link to complete your biodata.
- Click here to complete your biodata.
Note: Your Registration number and Surname will be required to complete your biodata.
How to Check UNILORIN Admission List – Local Applicants
- Step 1: Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Step 2: Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
NOTE: Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Clearance Charges of N25,000 to enable them to start uploading their documents for the screening process.
Leave a Reply