A manufacturing firm (sanitary ware and other interior solutions) are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Lekki, Ajah, and environs – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for organizing and fulfilment of all inventory and asset keeping activities performed across the warehouses.
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for the Accuracy and Reporting of all inventory in the warehouse.
- Carry out careful and proper stacking/sorting/labelling of goods/products in storage.
- Responsible for timely release, receipt, loading and off-loading of stock and non-stock items.
- Ensure company ERP and documentation records match physical records at all times.
- Transfer of products from the warehouse/store to the showrooms and vice versa.
- Conduct weekly/periodic Audit of stock and deliveries on the ERP and report irregularities via official means.
- Perform such inventory and delivery activities and procedures as directed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Conduct daily hygiene and safety management of stock, the warehouse tools and equipment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply