The authorities of Yobe State University (YSU) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session on the school’s official website.
How to Check YSU Admission List
The under-listed Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- VISIT: https://ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme21/login.php to print your provisional admission letter
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- To access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Yobe State University (YSU) admission status.
Leave a Reply