All Direct Entry candidates seeking admission into the Yobe State University (YSU) various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session are hereby notified that the management of the institution has released the Direct Entry admission lists on the school’s official website.
How to Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List
The under-listed Direct Entry candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
YSU Direct Entry 1st Batch Admission List.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Yobe State University (YSU) are advised to:
- VISIT: https://ysu.edu.ng/smis/putme21/login.php to print your provisional admission letter
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Leave a Reply